Grey leaf spot first appears as small, brown spots on the leaves and stems of grass, where after it rapidly increases in size.
Grey Leaf Spot favours temperatures between 26°C to 32°C.
It is also found in areas with high nitrogen levels and that are stressed by various factors, including drought and soil compaction.
This disease is most severe during extended hot and humid periods, between August and April.
Kikuyu, Perennial Ryegrass and Tall Fescue are susceptible to Grey Leaf Spot.
The Best Fungicidal Control is with Banner Maxx, Daconil Weatherstik, Headway Maxx and Heritage Maxx.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Latest Turf Topics
- Controlling a broad spectrum of diseases with INSTRATAApril 17, 2019 - 6:58 am
- Microdochium PatchApril 17, 2019 - 6:24 am
- Naturally powerful disease controlNovember 19, 2018 - 7:35 am
- Headway Maxx for double action long-lasting disease protectionNovember 19, 2018 - 7:31 am
- Daconil Weather Stik outperforms others in wet conditionsNovember 19, 2018 - 7:29 am